9 June 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs release week - Day 4

Hello my lovelies and welcome to day 4 of Crafty Sentiments Designs release week.

So for today I got to play with 'off we go' and again such a versatile image and a handsome little fellow too.  I decided to make a little photo album come scrapbook and he is perfect for the front cover I think.  I chose an American theme as I had these gorgeous papers and elements in my stash for like ever and I will get to go there one day - it's on my 'to do' list so in readiness I made this:-


Image:  Crafty Sentiments Designs 'Off we go'
Medium:  copics
Papers:-  Echo Park (old from stash)


If you look closely you will see that it also has little pull out tabs to journal on.






Last piccie I promise is of the cute little fella himself and as usual I've coloured him with copics (list below).

Copics

Face/body:  E000, E11, E13
Hair/Case:  E31, E33, E35, E37, E29
Clothes:  B24, B26, B28, B29, B39/R20, R22, R27, R29/BV29
Dog:  E41, E43, E47

Okay folks that's all from me today.  I'll be back tomorrow with my make for Day 5 and don't forget to pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational blog to have a gander at my teamies beautiful creations too.

Take care and happy crafting.
Ann-Marie 
xxx















No comments: