13 November 2016

Christmas with 'Mistletoe Fairy'

Happy Sunday morning my lovelies and we have a beautiful one here which after the dismal weather we had yesterday is certainly a blessing.  I hope you are all well and finding the time to crack on with some Christmas crafting.  I'm plodding through mine not as quick as I would like but I'm getting there.

I'm popping in to share with you a card I've managed to get finished.  Now I was rummaging through all my Christmas papers and came across a Basic Grey 'Jovial' pad.  I've had this paper pad for a few years now and it has to be one of my all time favourites hence why it was tucked neatly away so as not to use it all up and I'm so wishing I had bought 3 or 4 right about now!  Anyway, I bought a few digis from the Wee Stamps store a little while back and one of them was the absolutely gorgeous 'Mistletoe Fairy' and she was a joy to colour.

Medium:  Copics
Papers:  Basic Grey 'Jovial'
Dies:  Spellbinders 'Floral Ovals' die set
Stampendous Frantage 'Aged Ivory'
'Diamond' Stickles
Ribbon/Lace from stash


I inked up the edges and dirtied the image up a little with some Tim Holtz 'Walnut Stain' and then sprinkled a little Frantage around the edges.  Love how it turned out so I think I need to get myself some more Frantage in different colours now!


Challenges

The Ribbon Girl  -  anything goes

Winter Wonderland  -  add ribbon/lace and/or Christmas flowers

Sweet Stampin at Christmas  -  anything goes

Stamping Sensations  -  Christmas greetings


Sweet Stampers challenge  -  Christmas

Okay time for me to dash - got to drop daughter off at Scouts for Remembrance service and then I've got to go to work for a couple of hours but I'm hoping to do a little crafting this afternoon if life doesn't get in the way!

Take care folks.

Ann-Marie 
xxx






8 comments:

Kuni said...

What a wonderful card.
My new challenge blog started yesterday, the card fits well with the topic. I hope to see you.
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
Hugs
Kuni

Sonny said...

A lovely card with a gorgeous image in beautiful colors.

Thanks for playing with us at the Sweet Stampers challenge.
Hugs, Sonny DT

Joan said...

A really beautiful card, the mistletoe fairy is so pretty and lovely colouring too. I hoard my Graphic 45 papers too !

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month
Joan

Kuni said...

Such a gorgeous chrisrmas card, i love your colouring.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

brenda said...

A very pretty creation for our Christmas theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Angela said...

Oh Ann your christmas card is so beautiful and the colouring really amazing.♥
Many thanks for joining our first challenge at Sweet Stampers Challenge.We hope to see you again.♥
Hugs and greetings
Angela

Gail said...

She's beeeeaaaauuuutiful. OMGosh this card is gorgeous. It's got a cute image colored beautifully, awesome papers and a fabulous layout and a great bow. You should enter this card at the challenge: http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.com/
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our Anything Goes with Christmas challenge! --Gail

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card the image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland challenge. Marlene DT