11 June 2016

Some fandabidozi news

Hello my lovelies I am popping in to share some absolutely amazing news with you all.

I have been chosen to be a part of the new 'The Inspirers' Design Team for Crafters Companion.  I am so happy, honoured and very excited to have been given this opportunity and look forward to working alongside an amazingly talented group of people.  To be honest I'm still in a little bit in of shock.  


Well I have lots of chores to get done today but I'm hoping to get a little crafty later as I've nearly finished a card so will have something to share with you.

Hubby is out tonight to watch the Euros so once the kiddiewinkles are in bed I will have uninterupted craft time, yay that's such a rarity and I'm so going to make the most of it!!

Catch up with you later folks.
Take care.
Ann-Marie 
x



2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congrats Ann-Marie..
Looking forward to working with you xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you really do deserve it. Can't wait to see the work x