2 April 2016

LOTV loveliness today!

Hi folks .. happy Saturday to you all.

I'm popping in today with some more LOTV loveliness to show you.  I really do adore these sweet little images they never cease to make me smile.  I inked up 'Emma with presents' and coloured her up with my copics and as it's a beautiful spring day here today it kind of got me in the mood for some nice fresh colours.  I felt like having a go at clean and simple so really my card is all about the image and I love how it turned out.

Image:  LOTV 'Emma with presents'
Sentiment tags:  LOTV 'Set 24 Sentiment Tags'
Medium:  copics/promarkers
Paper: Dovecraft 'Garden Party'
Punch: Martha Stewart
Ribbon/button from stash


A quick close up ... so cute isn't she and I found her really easy to colour too.

Copics
Face/body:  E000, E00, E11, R20, R81
Hair:  E43, E47, E49
Clothes:  R00, R20, R22, R27/G12, G14, G17
Presents:  R81, R83, R85/Promarker Ivory, YR31, YR23

Challenges

Simon Says Stamp  -  anything goes

Okay, that's all from me today.  My daughter has just decided to take her book and go read in the sunshine so whilst she's doing that I think I may just craft some more!

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx


  

2 comments:

Brawny x said...

Wow gorgeous colours Ann-Marie. Lovely card x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Ann-Marie! So sweet and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx