28 May 2014

Time to Chill

Hello my lovelies I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.  We're halfway through half term week here my kiddiewinks are starting to get a little bored and the weather isn't helping with constant showers so they're not really able to do much outside, although we did manage to sneak out between showers yesterday to go to the park with the family which burnt off a little energy!  

Anyway, I've popped in today to share some Dies to Die For crafty inspiration with you all and I've got a card to share with you all which is all pink and girly and pastel which is quite a change for me and I like it.  I took my colour inspiration from the gorgeously gorgeous Glitz Design 'Carpe Diem' papers such the prettiest colour combinations and inked up The Greeting Farm 'Dollie with Ice Cream' image.  I decided to cut her out and paper piece her dress but did highlight some of it with my copic markers.  The cute sentiment is from the stamp set too as is the ice cream I just coloured it in, cut it out and raised it up on some foam pads.  This is a fab stamp set too as you get some really cute little sentiments plus the ice cream image.

Medium:  copics


A little close up of the adorable image.  Look at those beautiful big eyes and she's a great size too.

Copics List

Face/Body:  E000, E00, E11 + W3
Hair:  E31, E35, E37
Clothes:  RV11, RV13, RV14/G12, G24

Okay that's it from me today.  It's quite early here and the kiddies are still in bed so I think a perfect time for me to grab a coffee and snatch a little blog land time to see what everyone's been up to.  

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx

No comments: