19 February 2014

A little pully wagon

Hello my lovelies just dropping by to share with you all a little creation I made for my Dies to Die for DT.  I've been trying to get this finished since Monday, but as its half term we've had a few visitors and family over so I kept getting interrupted but I got there in the end!

When I saw this little Candibean stamp 'Penny's Pully Wagon' my first thought was gosh she's a cutie patootie and then I thought hey I could make a little wagon and it would be great to hold a little birthday gift.  So that's what I did and I had so much fun and a little heads up - she's on sale too over at the Dies to Die for shop.  

Once I'd made the basic wagon I decorated it with these gorgeous Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 1909 papers - which are seriously lush folks and took a lot of will power to cut into I can tell you!  Anyway, all the edges were distressed with walnut stain and then I added the image and decorated with flowers and fab sentiment which I think is perfect for a little girl.  Piccies coming up next:-

Dies:  Whimsy Crown



Copics/Promarkers used

Face/Body:  E000, E00, E11, R20, R81
Hair:  E50, E53, E57, E29
Clothes:  W1, W3, W5, W7/Promarker Pale Pink, Dusky Rose

Okay time for me to be off but I'm hoping to be able to do a little visiting around blogland later so catch up with you soon folks.  

Take care, 
Ann-Marie
xxx 




2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful adorable cart
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Oh my! This is soooooo cute Ann-Marie. Love the design and the gorgeous decoration.
Hugs
Caz x