29 January 2014

Valentine

Good morning my lovelies how are we all.  I come to you from a rather dreary and wet Bournemouth today so apart from the school runs there is no way I'm going out today.  Anyway, I've popped in to share with you a little make for my Dies to Die for DT.

With Valentine's Day fast approaching I have made a little hanging heart using the sweetie pie Bildmalarna Little Winged Friends 'Valentine' and my colours I have taken from the divine Maya Design Vintage Summer Basics paper.  So lets see a couple of piccies:-




A little close up of the gorgeous image, I do love me some Bildmalarna so so cute.

Copics List

Face/Body:  E000, E00, E11, R20, R30
Hair/Shoes:  E50, E53, E57
Clothes:  RV91, RV93, V95, RV99/W1, BG93, BG96
Hearts:  R81, R83, R85, R39

Okay that's all from me today.  Take care and enjoy your Wednesday folks.

Ann-Marie 
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann-Marie beautiful work today. Also just happened to see your work on Facebook, on the dies to die for page x