18 June 2013

Life's a Beach!.....

...... and then you marry one!  This always makes me laugh as its something my hubby says.  You all know that saying 'life's a b..... (insert relevant swear word) but he always changes it when the kiddies are in earshot to 'life's a beach' and it just makes me chuckle everything time - little things I know!!!!!
 
Anyway, I had a birthday card I needed to do for a friends daughter who loves surfing so thought this image at Saturated Canary would be perfect.   Its not normally the sort I would go for but I love it and it was a doddle to colour.  So here it is, hope you like it!
 
Image:  Saturated Canary 'toes in the sand'
Medium:  copics
Papers:  DCWV 'the spring stack'
Dies:  Memory Box 'puffy clouds', Whimsy corner
all matted onto card from Papermill Direct

 
The close-up next.  Isn't she gorgeous and just a little sassy!

copics used
Face/body:  E000, E00, E11, R20, R30
Pinks:  RV02, RV04, RV09
Blues:  B00, B02, B04, B05
Orange:  YR31, YR04, YR07
Hair/sand:  E50, E53, E31, E33, E35
 
Challenges I would like to enter
 
 
 
 
 
Okay that's all from my neck of the woods, best get lively and make tea for the kiddies otherwise there will be a rebellion on my hands as apparently they're starving.
 
Take care folks, catch up with you soon.
 
Ann-Marie
xxx
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. thank you for joining us for the Hobby House First Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanatstic summery card Ann Marie.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Ann-Marie love your image and papers your colouring is superb xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous so love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!. Thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby house. Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete