19 January 2013

My first card of 2013!

Hi everyone I hope you are all staying safe and warm in this blast of wintery weather we are having in the UK.  We even had snow here in Bournemouth we get it so rarely that the kiddies were so excited.  It wasn't enough to warrant their schools closing so they were a bit disappointed but to make up for it we had a huge snowball fight on the way to school so by the time we arrived at the classroom I was absolutely covered he he I did get a strange look from the teacher!! In fact I'm not sure who is worse me or the kids.  It did at least last till they got home so we could go out and make snowmen (yes I was the first one out there too!!!) and have another snowball fight with the neighbours over the hedge!!!
 
Okay so time to show you my first card of 2013 and its a Christmas card (was that a groan I heard, I'm sure it was!!!!).  I've decided this year, as quite a few crafters have, not to leave these cards to the last minute so hopefully this will be the first of many.  Anyway, here it is and I used the sketch from over on Addicted to Stamps challenge but turned it round to suit the image.
 
 Image:-  Stampavie 'Mistletoe & Mice'
Medium:-  Copics
Papers:-  Papermania 'home for Christmas'
 
Get me I've used animals!!! I so very rarely colour animals as I'm never really sure how to colour them but these were really quite easy and its such a cute stamp too. 
 
Challenges I would like to enter:-
 
 
 
 
  Okay thats all from me for today.  I'm hoping for a peaceful day to get some crafting in. 

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

5 comments:

Laine said...

Welcome back. Wonderful card, stunning colouring. I love it all Ann-Mari. Have fun in the snow. I think we are due more.
Laine
X

Crafteezee said...

Anne-Marie this is gorgeous, love the image and your colouring. Fabulous. Thanks for joining BunnyZoe challenge this month.
Hugs Tracy x

Carol Willis said...

Awww, love this Anne-Marie. Such a sweet image and I love your colouring.
More snow on the way, although it hasn't stopped here this morning.
Have fun.
Hugs
Caz x

Dorte said...

Such a lovely card, Anne-Marie. Cute image with a beautiful colouring. Pretty papers you have used.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge and hope to see you next time as well.
Dorte,xx

Anonymous said...

And a gorgeous first card of 2013 it is too! LOVE the image and colours and Great to see you at ABC Christmas Challenge, hope you can keep playing all year too, hugs Samantha :0)