28 November 2012

If you don't believe, you won't receive!!!


Just stopping by today to say a very quick hi to you all and to pop on my card that I made for The Sugar Bowl challenge.  Yes I've left it very late again but I'm sliding in at the very last minute!
 
I won't beat around the bush today, so here it is:-

 
When I was a rummaging among my stamps I came across this little fella and would you believe he had never been inked up.  Yes I know terrible isnt it and he's such a cutie pie too and lovely to colour.  He's been coloured with distress markers and the papers are old Papermania ones although I seem to have covered most of them up! 

 
The normal close up.
 
Okay not much waffle from me today, I've got conservatory windows to be cleaning before the decs go up at the weekend.  Yes I'm nutty but every year my windows and all those other niggling little jobs like skirting boards etc have to be cleaned before I will even entertain putting them up!
 
All being well I should be back soon.  Take care folks and happy crafting.
 
Ann-Marie
xxx

3 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Ann-Marie. Beautifully coloured sweet image. Fabulous layout and beautifully embellished. Would love to see a pic of your deccies once they're up.
Hugs
Caz x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Just found your blog and your creations are fabulous- I am your newest follower xx

Elizabeth said...

dHi Ann- Marie! Just popping by to wish you a healthy and happy new year! Hope you find lots of time to use your creativity! Love this card, your coloring is beautiful, and I love the soft colors and the beautiful design! hugs, Elizabeth x