17 June 2011

Pretty in Pink (and brown!)

Hi everyone, now don't all faint I've actually made a card he he!!!  I gave myself a little talking to the other night and said enough is enough get your backside into gear and make something.  Don't get me wrong I've been crafting to a fashion by which I mean I have spent so much time lately colouring image after image but just haven't had the urge (or mojo) to turn them into anything.  I took a look at all my gorgeous stamps, papers and bling and flowers and thought this is silly I have all this stuff (and more on the way as yes I have still been spending) and I'm not doing anything with it which is just plain daft!  I think I was all crafted out after doing stuff for my sisters wedding and a break was in order.


Anyway here's my card and of course its a Magnolia and I followed the fab sketch this week over on
Wild Orchid Crafts.  Tilda is coloured with a mixture of Copics and Prismas.  The colour combination came about as I followed the theme over on TOMIC which was a colour one of pink, brown and white.

A bit of a close up next of the yummy flowers and my new fave embellishments the little wooden hearts.  Aren't they just adorable.  I gave them a quick coat of white paint, inked them a little with pink chalk ink and then spritz'd them with pearl glimmer mist along with the flowers.  You get quite a selection of hearts to alter in the pack and they do other shapes too like cupcakes and flowers.  I got mine from Cuddly Buddly HERE.




Stuff used:-  Obviously Magnolia stamps, card blank is an 8 x 8 from Craftwork Cards, papers were DCWV The Luxury Stack, flowers from WOC, pearls from Quixotic Paperie, bead trim from my local haberdashery and ribbon from stash.

Catch ya later folks, wishing you all a very happy Friday and hope you have a good crafty weekend. 
Take care.

Ann-Marie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ann-Marie. Nice to see you back again. Your card is gorgeous. Love the colour combo, sweet image and beautiful details. Enjoy your weekend too. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week! Hope to see you with us next week too!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete